MY WINTER UNIFORM


MY WINTER UNIFORM


As December comes to an end quickly, the New Year’s sensation approaches day by day…
I got carried away with this spirit much more while nice presents were coming to my door for the last two weeks. I want to express my sincere thanks one by one to all these brands that were considerate and sent me those beautiful presents. (If you want to see what I received, you can take a look at my instagram account @onuroll.)
Today is another day like this again and intense rush goes on in the streets of Nişantaşı. And I’m walking around here with my Ümit Ünal signed cardigan. .
By the way, I’m going to Italy in the first days of 2014 for nicer posts and having a good time. I will be in Rome most of the time but maybe we can drop by Florence and maybe Pitti, who knows :)
I wish you all good days 

Aralık ayı çabucak biterken yeni yıl heyacanı gün ve gün yaklaşıyor... 
Son iki haftadır çok güzel hediyeler kapıma gelirken bu ruha kendimi daha çok kaptırır oldum. Beni düşünüp o güzel hediyeleri yollayan markalara tek tek teşekkür ediyorum. (Neler geldiğini görmek isterseniz İnstagram hesabım @onuroll 'dan bakabilirsiniz.) 
Yine öyle bir gün bugünkü Nişantaşı sokaklarında hararetli koşuşturma devam ediyor. Ben ise üzerimde Ümit Ünal imzalı hırkam ile voltalıyorum buralarda.. 
Bu arada 2014'ün ilk günlerinde hem daha güzel postlar, hem de keyifli bir zaman geçirmek için İtalya'ya gidiyorum. Daha çok Roma'da olacağım belki Floransa'ya geçeriz Pitti'ye kim bilir :) 
Hepinize güzel günler dilerim :)






ümit ünal






şapka


Hat / Şapka
Mudo
Scarf / Şal
Cos
Cardigan / Hırka
Trousers / Pantolon
Mavi 
Shoes /Ayakkabı
Bershka








0 YORUM