BEIGE & GREEN LIKE ORANGE


 Hello my friends,
Finally I’m here publishing some pictures in Florence Street! Beige, green and orange… The blazer I’m wearing is from Altınyıldız Classics, the Turkish brand, I already told you great things about.  it is another masterpiece from their great elegant collection.  I really really like it, perfect for a fashion man that loves street style! Hope you guys like it too.
If you like, leave a comment below…
Feel free to share on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
****
Herkese merhaba, Sonunda Floransa sokaklarından birkaç fotoğrafı paylaşabildim! Ahh Bej, yeşil ve turuncu uyumu!!!
Gerçekten bu üç rengin uyumuna bayılıyorum. Özellikle Altınyıldız Classics‘in  blazer ceketi ile kombinlediğim herşey tam benim için biçilmiş kaptan. Peki siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?
Yorumlarınızı yazmaktan lütfen çekinmeyin!
photography










0 YORUM