DECEMBER



As December comes to an end quickly, the New Year’s sensation approaches day by day…
I got carried away with this spirit much more while nice presents were coming to my door for the last two weeks. I want to express my sincere thanks one by one to all these brands that were considerate and sent me those beautiful presents. 
(If you want to see what I received, you can take a look at my snapchat account ONUROLLSTYLE )
I wish you all good days 

*****

Aralık ayı çabucak biterken yeni yıl heyacanı gün ve gün yaklaşıyor... 
Son iki haftadır çok güzel hediyeler kapıma gelirken bu ruha kendimi daha çok kaptırır oldum. Beni düşünüp o güzel hediyeleri yollayan markalara tek tek teşekkür ediyorum. (Neler geldiğini görmek isterseniz Snapchat hesabım ONUROLLSTYLE'dan bakabilirsiniz.) 

im wearing...
Sweater / Outerwear
Eyewear
Shoes
 ADIDAS
Photographer












2 YORUM